finishing quests

Post any other bugs and typos/grammar issues.

Re: finishing quests

Postby Salen » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:42 pm

still happening...didn't get the proving yourself grammar box...if people start they may be lost if they're not told what to do :)

crap also didn't get the do you want to keep stuff message.....didn't get any of it
[*]Everything must burn[*]
Salen
Werehippie

Postby Taylor » Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:54 pm

That's the thing...it's fixed so the boxes are showing up for other people! It was an issue before because your Facebook ID was so large it wasn't being stored right, but now it is. I guess I need to add some additional checks in there.
Quick question, do you log out of Facebook by clicking a logoff button when you're done using it, or just close the window? Each time you access it, do you have to log in? (Unrelated to Pleasantville, just using FB in general)
Taylor
Site Admin

Postby Salen » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:58 pm

i always log out, and then go to PBN, worked for everything till the first prove yourself mission, except the message about keeping your stuff....miss my stuff :(
Salen
Werehippie

Postby Taylor » Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:52 pm

Hm, OK, that might be it, then. I guess I need to add checks to make sure that even if you're connected to Facebook, you're logged in there too.
Once I get this straightened out (might not be til Tuesday because I'm working all day today and tomorrow), I'll get the keep your stuff box to pop up for you again.
Taylor
Site Admin

Postby Salen » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:02 pm

you rock sir thanks!
Salen
Werehippie

Postby Taylor » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:00 pm

OK. The problem should be solved, and I reset your quest so you'll go through the tutorial again (you might need to go back to the community center for it to trigger) and should get your items this time.
Taylor
Site Admin

Postby Salen » Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:06 am

yup awesome!!! could you do me a favor too? could you check the monster pop ups in the greenwitch village? 2 days now and no witches...i know that the monsters are keyed to non inquisition...but its part of the quest so i can't do it without a witch LOL

ok finally got one but maybe we should put in some of these major monsters used in quests more , or always have one at say a fixed point?
Salen
Werehippie

Previous

Return to Other Bugs/Typos