Game Map wont load

Post any other bugs and typos/grammar issues.

Game Map wont load

Postby najaraha » Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:57 pm

Hi, hopefully you can help me out with this. After the news page loads on log in, I get an error message from my browser and the world map will not load. I tried in both chrome and firefox. I also tried clearing cache and cookies. I was, however, able to log into another account with out any issue.

Windows 8
Firefox and Chrome, current version

Error message.
Exception: exception 'xenos_exception' with message 'Could not read from map tile data files.' in /home/pleasantville/public/pleasantvillebynight.com/public/include/db_if/db_map_if.php:109
Stack trace:
#0 /home/pleasantville/public/pleasantvillebynight.com/public/include/db_if/db_map_if.php(117): db_map_if->get_tile('0')
#1 /home/pleasantville/public/pleasantvillebynight.com/public/include/db_if/db_map_if.php(127): db_map_if->get_tile_property('0', 'name')
#2 /home/pleasantville/public/pleasantvillebynight.com/public/include/game_if/game_map_if.php(122): db_map_if->get_tile_name('0')
#3 /home/pleasantville/public/pleasantvillebynight.com/public/actions/load_map_location.php(26): game_map_if->get_tile_name('0')
#4 /home/pleasantville/public/pleasantvillebynight.com/public/rpcs/invoke_action.php(25): action_load_map_location(NULL)
#5 [internal function]: invoke_action('load_map_locati...', NULL)
#6 /home/pleasantville/public/pleasantvillebynight.com/public/include/user_if/xrpc_server.php(118): call_user_func_array('invoke_action', Array)
#7 /home/pleasantville/public/pleasantvillebynight.com/public/rpc.php(89): xrpc_server->handle('["invoke_action...')
#8 {main}
najaraha
Hellhound

Re: Game Map wont load

Postby Taylor » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:32 pm

Somehow you'd gotten into a place that doesn't exist. I'll look into figuring out why that happened, but for the time being I've moved you. Thanks for reporting.
Taylor
Site Admin

Re: Game Map wont load

Postby najaraha » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:04 pm

Thanks for the help!
najaraha
Hellhound

Return to Other Bugs/Typos