Runes Stat

Suggestions that have made it into the game.

Runes Stat

Postby sfericz » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:30 pm

Is there a way to tell how many runes you've dropped into the entire village? Maybe even as far as telling how much you've infused in the subsections of the village. I'm not sure what would work better, having the stat value for your whole society, or it being a stat based on the individual's runes.

This could be useful when planning an attack or being better able to tell how big of hit you took.

Also being able to tell how many runes you've collected, used and had countered all together might be useful.
sfericz
Pledge

Re: Runes Stat

Postby Salen » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:08 pm

thats why i'm old school.....pencil and an index card. used them for another game too when we had to drop drones..........good times, good times:) i'm liking the fact that i don't know how many bad guy runes are there so i can't just plan up an attack and wipe it out. i kinda gotta guess and hope i have enough...but knowing how many you did for the whole round would rock
[*]Everything must burn[*]
Salen
Werehippie

Postby sfericz » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:39 am

Yeah, I understand not knowing the enemies runes stat. Granted this would just be stat to make things easier, I also use a notepad.
sfericz
Pledge

Postby Taylor » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:49 am

I like it. Total runes you've received, total you've placed, total enemy runes you've destroyed, total runes your society has spread across the city...all doable.
The game doesn't currently keep track of who dropped runes where, though, so no information like that would be available unless I changed the way that data was stored.
Taylor
Site Admin

Return to Implemented