cuthulu specific weapon

Suggestions that have made it into the game.

cuthulu specific weapon

Postby Salen » Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:07 pm

ok with the demon whip and the sword of holy fire it shows that there are specific weapons that will hurt you if you don't have favor for that society; but there isn't one for the weirdfellows or cuthuluhooligans 9which is a bitch of a name to type real fast you know lol) so while trying to come up with a weapon for the drunk demon (since he doesn't have a good one and most of the peeps in the brewery have cool ones) i thought of a really nifty one.

ok so he's drunk, so he doesn't really remember what he's been doing or why. so he has someone's arm in his hand and when you piss him off he beats you with this other guys arm! "The demon is so mad he really could rip your arm off and beat you with it....luckily for you he already has another guys arm....unluckily for you, he still beats you with it". the arm could have +1 hands and give chaos damage to anyone not high enough in cuthulu...after all you gotta be warped to beat some one with another guys arm right? i know i'm sick but it's fun:)
[*]Everything must burn[*]
Salen
Werehippie

Re: cuthulu specific weapon

Postby Taylor » Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:53 pm

The Weirdfellows can use any of the weapons without being hurt.
The Cthulhooligans do need a weapon of their own, though.
Taylor
Site Admin

Postby julionics » Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:38 am

I vote for a hockey stick of some sort.
julionics
Werehippie

Postby Salen » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:44 pm

no the bros want the hockey stick from the demon triplets damnit LOL!! i'm a freakin demon
[*]Everything must burn[*]
Salen
Werehippie

Return to Implemented