Misc Changes - Full Disclosure Edition

Misc Changes - Full Disclosure Edition

Postby Taylor » Wed May 16, 2012 4:17 pm

PBN Cards show creature stats.
Examining food tells you how much HP/MP/Vitality it restores.

On the interface side:
Shops show text in the shop screen when you buy/sell something, rather than the quick disappearing message that was there before.
Also, the nav buttons in mazes are larger.
Taylor
Site Admin

Re: Misc Changes - Full Disclosure Edition

Postby Salen » Wed May 16, 2012 8:15 pm

NICE!!!! always wondered what the cards were for:) they sell for good money but now it's cool if you're looking for the stats on something. and i saw the nav icons, nice enlargement.
[*]Everything must burn[*]
Salen
Werehippie

Postby Taylor » Fri May 18, 2012 6:17 pm

Another minor interface change: Finally fixed the long-standing problem where the HP bars took too long to update (or sometimes didn't even update at all) in battle.
Taylor
Site Admin

Postby Spang11 » Fri May 18, 2012 6:53 pm

Hey so you did, it works! That's awesome :D I figured it'd be possible but that it might be hard to change depending on how you coded it.

Re the cards, I do like that although I still think it'd be good if they had some other use too, or there was otherwise some benefit to having more than one of each (hence my previous suggestion that maybe it could show more stats if you hold more copies, to simulate each card having only some stats). Maybe if they were usable in crafting or spells or abilities (eg produce the equivalent of Nethack figurines, or placate enemies, or something), but I guess if they're sellable somehow as Salen says, that'd probably do.
Spang11
Pledge

Return to Minor Updates