Auto-Fight Button

Auto-Fight Button

Postby Taylor » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:20 pm

It's probably buggy (and it's probably a bad idea in general), but there's now a checkbox that lets you auto-fight until either you die or the battle ends.
(You will probably need to reload the page for it to work correctly)
Taylor
Site Admin

Re: Auto-Fight Button

Postby crashnburn11 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:56 am

Rick,

Would it be possible to add to the end of battle script, to put the main map and square information at the bottom of the page? It would be nice to eliminate that click from battles
crashnburn11
Werehippie

Postby Salen » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:11 am

well tries the button, and i gotta say just hitting the regular fight button is still quicker. but once the bugs are stomped im sure it would be faster:)
[*]Everything must burn[*]
Salen
Werehippie

Postby Taylor » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:32 am

crashnburn11 wrote:Rick,

Would it be possible to add to the end of battle script, to put the main map and square information at the bottom of the page? It would be nice to eliminate that click from battles

It's possible, I don't really think it's that great though. Do you mean like this (only of course with the whole thing...my screen's not big enough)?
Attachments
Screen shot 2012-09-19 at 11.31.58 PM.png
Screen shot 2012-09-19 at 11.31.58 PM.png (109.46 KiB) Viewed 2949 times
Taylor
Site Admin

Postby crashnburn11 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:40 am

Yes that is what I meant rick. It looks a little funky but that wouldnt bother me to cut that click out.

I suppose it could load on the top instead, maybe that would look better but either way the page would get long.

Maybe i've just played so many zone based games instead of monster based that I am used to quickly being able to get to the next battle
crashnburn11
Werehippie

Postby Taylor » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:24 am

OK, done. The link is still there in the bar to hide the battle screen, but you can just scroll down if you want as well.
Taylor
Site Admin

Postby julionics » Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:50 pm

I found the following things:
1) once I engage in the auto-fight (this was accidental) I can't disengage the button, all of my other fights have now gone into auto-fight.
2) the click here to end battle screen button comes up with the following statement: [object HTMLDivElement] and then I have to log back into the game.

Beyond this am enjoying the new round! :D
julionics
Werehippie

Postby Taylor » Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:58 pm

julionics wrote:I found the following things:
1) once I engage in the auto-fight (this was accidental) I can't disengage the button, all of my other fights have now gone into auto-fight.

Does this happen even if you move to a new square after the fight, or only if you start another fight on the same square?

2) the click here to end battle screen button comes up with the following statement: [object HTMLDivElement] and then I have to log back into the game.

I changed the way it works. Does it work for you now?
Taylor
Site Admin

Postby julionics » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:37 pm

Rickton wrote:
julionics wrote:I found the following things:

Does this happen even if you move to a new square after the fight, or only if you start another fight on the same square?

It happens with both. I hit the button to start a fight and I see the box get checked to auto-fight. I hit the button to "do it" again and I then go into auto-fight. Doesn't matter if I start in the same square or move to another square.

I changed the way it works. Does it work for you now?

Works great now. Thank you!!! :P
julionics
Werehippie

Postby Taylor » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:20 pm

Still having the auto-fight problem? I didn't change anything about that...
Taylor
Site Admin

Next

Return to Minor Updates