Rescue Mission!

Important announcements about the game and the forums

Rescue Mission!

Postby Taylor » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:06 pm

If you've completed all the storyline missions and gotten to Infusion, you now have the option of taking on a mission to rescue a society member from another society's "dungeon." Payout is in runes, like the miniboss mission.

How do people like the way I did the running away in the mazes? Is it a good idea, or is it too annoying?
Taylor
Site Admin

Re: Rescue Mission!

Postby Salen » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:27 pm

Running away? if you mean the breaking walls and question marks they rock...if it's something else i haven't seen it yet:) likr the bonus mission, is it the same for each society (inferno club) or is there a bunch of different places?
[*]Everything must burn[*]
Salen
Werehippie

Postby Taylor » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:30 pm

No, I mean in those new areas (and so far, for them only), running away takes you back to the beginning of the maze.

There is one "dungeon" per society (except the Weirdfellows, they're the good guys), and which one you have to go into is randomized when you get the mission.
You won't be sent into your own society's dungeon, though.
Taylor
Site Admin

Postby Salen » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:50 pm

oh sweet! and new monsters/items too, awesome!!!! just wish i could get back in once they're done, but i know why i can't...can't wait to see what mine looks like next round
[*]Everything must burn[*]
Salen
Werehippie

Return to Announcements