Hiya

New to the game? Let us know how you found us and a little bit about yourself!

Re: Hiya

Postby Ignatious » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:48 pm

I deny knowing any of you.

<.<
Ignatious
Zombie Nerd

Postby Salen » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:10 pm

LOL!! the smoken kitteh!!
[*]Everything must burn[*]
Salen
Werehippie

Postby SilliusSoddus » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:04 pm

Hello ... I'm SilliusSoddus.

Some of you are hard to recognize without your space-going gear, but I'm starting to put names with faces (and other body parts).

I don't know how much time I'll have and haven't figured out a damn thing so far except how to get beaten savagely by evil college students. But, luckily, that's my idea of a good Saturday night.
SilliusSoddus
Zombie Nerd

Postby SisterLadyNinja » Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:20 am

Hi! I heard about this game from Cher of SSW. You might remember me as Schmurrr. :) My third eye appears to be open, so I think I'll go kill things for a bit...
SisterLadyNinja
Zombie Nerd

Postby Salen » Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:19 pm

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! awesome to have you!
Salen
Werehippie

Postby Valestra » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:21 am

I'm Valestra, or Val ... or Hey You works just as well most times. I came wandering into Pleasantville after seeing it on some voting site or another (sorry, don't remember which one). I'm generally one of the oldest players on many games, but "act your age" has always been an insult to me, so I don't mind.

I have never heard of the games the rest of you play, so I am truly a stranger here. My other current games are Lyrania and Lost Talismans, and I still pop on Fallen Sword to hang out with friends.

Other interesting tidbits... I'm an ex-carny, consider myself a gypsy, love heavy metal and horror and when I die, I plan to come back as a computer virus in order to make as many peoples lives as miserable as possible! mwahaha
Valestra
Zombie Nerd

Postby Salen » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:09 pm

glad to have you! and i'm 633 years old so don't worry, and we love strangers...especially strangers with candy.
Salen
Werehippie

Previous

Return to Introductions