Hiya

New to the game? Let us know how you found us and a little bit about yourself!

Hiya

Postby Salen » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:01 pm

hi there i'm Salen and i'm an Evilholic. for those that don't know me or haven't played other games with me (which may be a whole two people in this game right now) i love demons, naked cheerleaders, and long walks through hellishly infested sex pits. my interests include maiming, disfiguring, sexing, and guns; lots of guns!! :twisted:
[*]Everything must burn[*]
Salen
Werehippie

Re: Hiya

Postby casket » Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:02 am

I'm Casket and im an Alc.. err Evilholic also!!! I'm sure alot of you remember me from other games for getting our societies crest tattooed on me.. if this game ends up being as fun, which so far i am enjoying, expect more random tattoos that will make no sense if i ever live to see old age :twisted:
casket
Zombie Nerd

Postby sfericz » Sun May 27, 2012 3:24 am

Hello, i'm sfericz. I've never played one of these games. But i'm liking this one. I followed Onlink, i mean Cerebrus, wait no KITE since 08. But i've just now found this. :roll:
sfericz
Pledge

Postby Taylor » Sun May 27, 2012 3:30 pm

Welcome! I'm kind of surprised to see someone coming here from the FM forums, glad you're here though.
Taylor
Site Admin

Postby sfericz » Tue May 29, 2012 1:21 am

Why is it a surprise? When I was active there wasn't you one of the long standing forum members? Maybe some drama occured, if so that's none of my business. But I would like to say no matter what happened, i'm glad you kept this going after xenos. You put a lot of work in this for a very small group.

I hope you keep this going, for as long as its worth it too you. And heres to the hope of some more traffic.
sfericz
Pledge

Postby Taylor » Tue May 29, 2012 3:19 am

sfericz wrote:Why is it a surprise? When I was active there wasn't you one of the long standing forum members? Maybe some drama occured, if so that's none of my business.

No, no real drama or anything, just that I haven't posted there in a long time, and you'd have had to go through Xenos to get here.

sfericz wrote:But I would like to say no matter what happened, i'm glad you kept this going after xenos. You put a lot of work in this for a very small group.

I hope you keep this going, for as long as its worth it too you. And heres to the hope of some more traffic.

Thanks!
Taylor
Site Admin

Postby quickninja21 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:53 pm

Hi, my name I Quickninja21. I found this game from the Xenos game. I found Xenos from a kingdom of loathing forum.
I love this game!
-Quickninja21
quickninja21
Hellhound

Postby Salen » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:22 am

welcome quickninja! hope more from kol come over!
[*]Everything must burn[*]
Salen
Werehippie

Postby Spang11 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:12 pm

Well although I joined around a month ago now and have already chatted with several of you guys already, I figure I ought to say hi too, and that I found the game from a PW advert that was very briefly in one of the webcomics I read (I forget which as I read several! May have been Harkavagrant??). Periodically I do see PW ads that interest me (seems way more often than other advertisers) and I have a look, probably because they're from more ordinary people or for more enjoyable things, or for things that don't require me to fork over any cash* :D And here the game description sounded pretty cool so here I am :) I quite like it so far and hope it does well :)

(*-although I don't mind the idea of buying extras or making donations like here, when I actually have some to spare)
Spang11
Pledge

Postby babylonhoruv » Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:22 pm

I'm Babylon, anyone who played SSW might remember me as the sneaky manipulative Amaranth. I came here cause Salen mentioned it
babylonhoruv
Werehippie

Next

Return to Introductions