Round 1 Retrospective

General chat and banter about Pleasantville by Night

Round 1 Retrospective

Postby Taylor » Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:13 pm

Well, the first round is over. What are everyone's general thoughts? Is it fun? Would you do it again? Are there any balance issues or other problems that need to be looked at? What are some things that were good vs. some things that weren't?
Taylor
Site Admin

Re: Round 1 Retrospective

Postby Salen » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:34 pm

i liked it, but would love more missions to drag it out a bit. there were some interesting places i never had to visit (like the boathouse) and i assume they were for other societies; but would still love it if it took a bit to get to infusion status. and maybe a range factor for weapons to give the guns a bit of an up for players? just quick thoughts:) generally loved it!!!!!!
[*]Everything must burn[*]
Salen
Werehippie

Postby Liyana » Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:57 am

It's cleaerly a work in progress. I want to keep seeing it develop. I also think even more locations and quests need to appear. I was surprised to have the first cycle done in a week. I haven't even gotten through quest number 2 because while 1 was SUPER easy number 2 was so hard I can't avoid dying...
Liyana
Hellhound

Postby dician » Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:23 am

I enjoyed it! Definitely wanna see more content (but it's earrrly beta, comes with the territory).
dician
Pledge

Postby crashnburn11 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:07 pm

I think there definitely needs to be some type of turn or rune limit, as your ability to infuse is directly tied to the amount of time you have to play
crashnburn11
Werehippie

Postby Gooson » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:04 pm

To consider "Crashburn11" last post, I played in a game a long time ago that gave you some sort of $$$ or production bonus if you didn't log in for 8 hours at a time. So most people would play for a bit, and then log off to get their bonus.

I no it doesn't really set a limit, but it's something to consider.
Gooson
Zombie Nerd

Return to Central Square