New round.

Having trouble figuring out how things work, stuck on a certain quest, or just keep getting beaten up by vampire nerds? Ask for help here.
Imporant: This is not the forum for bug reports, please use the bug report forums below.

New round.

Postby quickninja21 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:50 am

What happens when a new round beggins?
Do you lose any stats or anything?
-Quickninja21
quickninja21
Hellhound

Re: New round.

Postby Salen » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:23 pm

everything is reset and we all start back at the beginning. but don't panic cause it gives you a second chance at maybe joining another society, or choosing different abilities from the society you like, or just choosing to work on a different weapon type this round. plus the winning team gets to write up a 'war record' and brag to the world that they won. if you click on the 'record' tab you can view the round 1 and 2 writeups....i know it's been said before that it sucks to get thrown back to the beginning, but i look at it as a chance to be on a level playing field with everyone once more:)
[*]Everything must burn[*]
Salen
Werehippie

Postby quickninja21 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:17 am

Aww, I've gone this far only to be reset!
Do you get to keep your skills?
-Quickninja21
quickninja21
Hellhound

Postby Salen » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:13 pm

nope, we all start back at ground zero:) it's kind of refreshing that way you don't jump into a game where everyone is already unbeatable, gives you a new round to be on equal ground. i've heard from others that they would like to have something to keep once it resets but with as many rounds as we have i can't think of anything that you could keep that wouldn't eventually get out of hand...but Rickton may have other ideas on this
[*]Everything must burn[*]
Salen
Werehippie

Postby sfericz » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:08 am

I think it's a great idea. Like Salen said, it levels off the playing field. But something to carry with us would be nice.Something small and meaningless stats wise, but funny and witty nonetheless.
sfericz
Pledge

Return to Help and Support