Necklace??

Having trouble figuring out how things work, stuck on a certain quest, or just keep getting beaten up by vampire nerds? Ask for help here.
Imporant: This is not the forum for bug reports, please use the bug report forums below.

Necklace??

Postby Spang11 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:12 am

Well it looks vanishingly unlikely I'll be able to find one before the round ends (I presume it's just a few hours now), but does anybody know where I can find a necklace for my current mission? It's the only thing I haven't got for this recipe.

It's not like I've focused on fighting enemies of one single alignment, especially now I'm back at Weirdfellows, but I've never seen one dropped by anyone. Been fighting a lot of goth chicks since I got the mission, figuring they'd be likely sources, but no (incidentally, do they ever drop .22 pistols? Many of them use them at me, and many drop .22 speedloaders, but I've never found one of the guns yet). Have also tried a couple of nun-gunners, but they're pretty tough and I'm not very optimistic about it :D

Could it be something I have to craft myself?? Or maybe some other vaguely hoop-like object is meant to be used directly? (It does say "a necklace of some kind", but it still isn't crossed off in any case)
Spang11
Pledge

Re: Necklace??

Postby Spang11 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:47 am

o_O ...
I happened to go back into the lodge just now, and was told I'd completed the mission. I didn't notice finding anything new that'd fit the bill, and I had checked the recipe again a few times more before i went back in. So I'm not sure what it was after all that.

(I presume this isn't some bug from having been accidentally apostate when I went back there)
Spang11
Pledge

Postby Salen » Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:57 am

uh a mirror necklace is dropped by the witch if thats what you needed, and yeah the goth chick does have a 22 but it's hard to get
[*]Everything must burn[*]
Salen
Werehippie

Postby Spang11 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:37 am

hey thanks :) I did defeat one witch (they seem pretty rare), but I was expecting she might drop necklaces so was watching out for one.

OTOH sometimes after defeating one lot of enemies, someone else attacks before you can finish reading the results panel, so I might've missed it that way
Spang11
Pledge

Return to Help and Support