Referals

Have an idea that you think would improve the game? Post it here!

Referals

Postby quickninja21 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:17 am

I just thought that maybe there should be referal codes.
So if you referred someone you could earn 1 donation token?
Just a thought.
-Quickninja21
quickninja21
Hellhound

Re: Referals

Postby Taylor » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:51 am

It's an idea I've considered. I'd just be worried about its abusability...ie people signing up dummy accounts.
Taylor
Site Admin

Postby Salen » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:22 pm

how about something not token related? say a cool symbol on your stat page like "messenger of the gods" (this person has spread word of Pleasantville by night and is awesome covered in awesome sauce) kinda like the old epenis symbol that let everyone knows you have donated. it would be like a badge of honor....maybe? or even special tokens like the old bugfinder badges in that other game:) you could get special stuff? just rambling again time for my thorazine i guess
[*]Everything must burn[*]
Salen
Werehippie

Postby julionics » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:33 pm

Salen wrote:how about something not token related? say a cool symbol on your stat page like "messenger of the gods" (this person has spread word of Pleasantville by night and is awesome covered in awesome sauce) kinda like the old epenis symbol that let everyone knows you have donated. it would be like a badge of honor....maybe? or even special tokens like the old bugfinder badges in that other game:) you could get special stuff? just rambling again time for my thorazine i guess

You and your damn Thorazine.... maybe it is time for your Thorazine Shuffle.
julionics
Werehippie

Postby quickninja21 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:34 am

Hmm. I never actually considered people abusing the referral idea... Oh well. Salen's idea was pretty good.
-Quickninja21
quickninja21
Hellhound

Postby Salen » Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:26 am

by the way, saw that felicia day was going on about funding kickstarters on google+ so just innocently dropped a hint about the game here on her post. might see some new players....might not, but enough people follow her that it may garner some results:) :twisted:
[*]Everything must burn[*]
Salen
Werehippie

Return to Suggestions