Sewer side quest

Have an idea that you think would improve the game? Post it here!

Sewer side quest

Postby Salen » Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:43 pm

not that you don't have enough that you're working on...but if i don't put it up i'll forget:) i thought of a funny side quest for the sewer. i finally finished the whole thing (which is hard to do till you're built up) and thought , 'wouldn't it be cool if there was something for completing it?' 'why yeah!' i thought back; so here it is.

"The Lonely Mermaid Quest" - at the end of the sewer you see a lonely mermaid, probably mutated by the sewer gasses over the years. "hey could you find my pet? I lost my Merkitten and don't know where to find him...His name is Roe and he likes boats"

the merkitten, named Roe is in the boathouse in the pond, and if you bring him all the way back (which means doing the sewer all over again (finishing all the map) she congratulates you - "OH! you found him thanks!!! you can have this, it got flushed down here yesterday and i don't know what to do with it. [mysterious gift], cool, we gotta jet, gotta go get some sushi at the Sunflower Bar & Swill"

so just a thought, cause i had some flash backs to some of the harder quests in SSW and thought it funny:) if nothing else old alumni will giggle if they read this
[*]Everything must burn[*]
Salen
Werehippie

Re: Sewer side quest

Postby Carrec » Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:40 pm

Needs more tentacles.
Carrec
Werehippie

Postby julionics » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:07 am

Carrec wrote:Needs more tentacles.

and cowbell!!! :twisted:
julionics
Werehippie

Postby Taylor » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:49 am

Originally the final bosses for the Beelzebros and Young Ones were in there (and those bosses were a lot harder), but then I moved them, and now the sewer's pretty empty. There really ought to be something special down there, especially since it's not even the best area for rune farming anymore.
Taylor
Site Admin

Postby Salen » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:40 pm

Rickton wrote:especially since it's not even the best area for rune farming anymore.

wait...it's not?! what have i been missing?
[*]Everything must burn[*]
Salen
Werehippie

Return to Suggestions