oposition in the crypts

Have an idea that you think would improve the game? Post it here!

oposition in the crypts

Postby Salen » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:21 am

so having battled almost everything in the game and trying to keep balanced i realized that the inquisition is the easiest faction for gaining power. nay-sayers can argue but the Crypts are full of evil and nothing i found in there takes away from the inquisition. so i was wondering about a couple of other vampire hunters or the like in their that you could run into. after all you're not the only one trying to rid the world of evil...you're just the coolest. there could be the "Far-Sighted Vampire Hunter" who doesn't see you quite clearly and decides you're a vampire too. or the "Aging Vampire Hunter" who, when you say lets hunt vampires together he says "You're gonna feed vampires with old men, why in my day; oh forget it...take that whipper snapper!"
Just a thought or two i guess. so far the hardest faction to gain is the bros. yes they like to be drunk but compared to the other monsters, saintly creatures are harder to find for some reason. it seems that most areas are well balanced for the societies, except the crypts and the sewer has very little bro favor (just the plumbers i think....be cool if his brother was there too, maybe in purple) again just my failing words of wisdom:)
[*]Everything must burn[*]
Salen
Werehippie

Re: oposition in the crypts

Postby Taylor » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:41 am

Yeah, it's especially easy for them because smite is still overpowered. I'm probably going to put a cap on it next round.
Since the Cthulhooligans now like you to kill vampires too, I was thinking of maybe making the Bros also anti-vamp (those sparkly pussies are always hitting on the bros' chicks! Plus it'd be funny to me at least to have everyone hate vampires considering how popular they are in pop culture these days...but I digress). That would make the Crypts a good go-to location for everyone.
Barring that, there probably ought to be some other hunters in there.

It's probably true that the bros have it the hardest to gain favor (aside from getting drunk). Part of the problem is that since the Inquisition fights "monsters" no matter what they are, almost everything that's not a human or an angel is fair game (and even some humans are too).
Taylor
Site Admin

Postby Taylor » Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:31 pm

There's an Inquisitor in the sewers now. He might not spawn until someone goes in and clears out some of the creatures already in there, though.
Taylor
Site Admin

Postby Salen » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:39 pm

sweet! and his pic looks bad ass!!
[*]Everything must burn[*]
Salen
Werehippie

Return to Suggestions