Fast Travel?

Have an idea that you think would improve the game? Post it here!

Re: Fast Travel?

Postby Taylor » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:06 am

babylonhoruv wrote:I think after you get your ass kicked in PVP you should go to the hospital, just like any other fight, that way if you do log out in the open you aren't just a pinata.

You can't be attacked if you have just 1 health (which you do if you lose PvP). I can make it move you to the hospital if that's what people want, I just thought it might be annoying to get moved around because of someone else's action, especially if you're in the middle of doing something.
Taylor
Site Admin

Postby babylonhoruv » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:54 am

Rickton wrote:
babylonhoruv wrote:I think after you get your ass kicked in PVP you should go to the hospital, just like any other fight, that way if you do log out in the open you aren't just a pinata.

You can't be attacked if you have just 1 health (which you do if you lose PvP). I can make it move you to the hospital if that's what people want, I just thought it might be annoying to get moved around because of someone else's action, especially if you're in the middle of doing something.

That does what I wanted. I didn't know.
babylonhoruv
Werehippie

Postby Salen » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:38 pm

but piniata's are fun:) god i love this! and i think it is totally awesome that i can't whomp someone who isn't infusion aware...awesome job! that way new people aren't scared off cause they keep getting trounced all the time
[*]Everything must burn[*]
Salen
Werehippie

Previous

Return to Suggestions