New PvP...

Have an idea that you think would improve the game? Post it here!

New PvP...

Postby Wyldkat » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:43 pm

Honestly it's so frustrating it's sort of ruining some of my enjoyment of the game. I do not like having no say in whether I have to fight or not or in how the battle progresses. It's my character I should have a say in how the battles go. Then there is the fact that you can be in a square no where near another person, start a battle with the baddies, and other players can come up and attack you while you are in the middle of that battle causing you have no idea it's even happened till the battle you are in is over. How is it even possible to fight two separate battles at the same time anyway? I've come out of a battle I did fine in to find my HP at 1, my runes gone, and no idea what happened till the little pop up that I'd been in a PvP battle showed up. It plays like random rune and HP removal not anything game related. It's frustrating and seriously takes away from the fun of the game.
Wyldkat
Hellhound

Re: New PvP...

Postby Wyldkat » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:51 pm

No, really. I looked away from the screen for long enough to change the channel, having been no where near anyone, and look back to find i'm down to 1 HP and down a pile of runes again. This is so frustrating I'm not sure how much longer I will have the patience to keep trying to play.
Wyldkat
Hellhound

Postby Taylor » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:13 am

It's not supposed to let people attack you if you're in a battle, so I'll have to look into that.
If you wear the Peace Necklace, you can't attack or be attacked.
Taylor
Site Admin

Postby Wyldkat » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:33 am

Ok, I'll throw a peace necklace on then.

I've literally had no chance to run away or to even notice the people attacking me until after it was over. Twice I was in combat, the other time I looked up to change a channel. It's just extremely frustrating.
Wyldkat
Hellhound

Postby Salen » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:31 pm

i'm sorry if i got you and aggravated you:( wasn't my intent at all. i just like the idea of it being a "war" out there for the sectors, dropping runes and beating up your rivals. but you do bring up a good point. how do you know when a person is timed out? yeah their name is up on the top but they may be gone and it hasn't dissapeared...any way to see how long they have been silent?
[*]Everything must burn[*]
Salen
Werehippie

Return to Suggestions