Crowd Control

Have an idea that you think would improve the game? Post it here!

Crowd Control

Postby dician » Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:39 pm

It'd be awesome to have some way to increase or decrease the chance of getting a group fight. Balance may be tricky, though.
dician
Pledge

Re: Crowd Control

Postby Taylor » Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:49 pm

Oh that's a good idea. There's already a few things that increase/decrease your chance of battle in general but I don't think there's anything makes it more likely for others to join you or not join your enemies (or vice versa).
Taylor
Site Admin

Postby Salen » Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:02 pm

really? i thought there was something for that. seems that i get the ones that are in my "favor" over the ones that aren't alot. guess i just thought it worked that way:)
[*]Everything must burn[*]
Salen
Werehippie

Postby Taylor » Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:10 pm

Salen wrote:really? i thought there was something for that. seems that i get the ones that are in my "favor" over the ones that aren't alot. guess i just thought it worked that way:)

Being in a certain society means that certain creatures won't attack you and that other creatures won't help you. For example, Inquisitors won't attack other Inquisitors and won't help Beelzebros or Followers of the Young Ones (I think they'll both help and attack Weirdfellows). But there's nothing that makes it more or less likely that there will be large groups.
Taylor
Site Admin

Postby squiffle » Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:42 pm

Rickton wrote:Inquisitors won't attack other Inquisitors

I'm an Inquisitor, and was just attacked by an Undercover Inquisitor and Drunk Demon (with a second Undercover Inquisitor helping me out).
squiffle
Pledge

Postby Salen » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:12 am

yeah i got jumped by drunk demons....but they was drinkin so i understood; still killed them, but i did it with understanding:)
[*]Everything must burn[*]
Salen
Werehippie

Postby squiffle » Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:19 pm

Yeah, I guess maybe the undercover inquisitor was really deep undercover and couldn't risk giving himself away...
squiffle
Pledge

Postby Taylor » Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:07 pm

The ones in mazes don't do that, because otherwise there wouldn't be a way of fighting them if you wanted to (unless one happened to be standing in a special room in the maze).
Taylor
Site Admin

Return to Suggestions