trying to get into stats

Post any bugs that feature an actual error code.

trying to get into stats

Postby Salen » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:22 pm

Exception: exception 'xenos_exception' with message 'Could not read from creature data files.' in /home/pleasantville/pleasantvillebynight.com/include/db_if/db_creature_if.php:13
Stack trace:
#0 /home/pleasantville/pleasantvillebynight.com/include/db_if/db_creature_if.php(35): db_creature_if->get_creature('0')
#1 /home/pleasantville/pleasantvillebynight.com/include/db_if/db_creature_if.php(45): db_creature_if->get_creature_property('0', 'name')
#2 /home/pleasantville/pleasantvillebynight.com/include/game_if/game_creature_if.php(714): db_creature_if->get_name('0')
#3 /home/pleasantville/pleasantvillebynight.com/actions/view_stats.php(24): game_creature_if->get_name('0')
#4 /home/pleasantville/pleasantvillebynight.com/rpcs/invoke_action.php(25): action_view_stats('')
#5 [internal function]: invoke_action('view_stats', '')
#6 /home/pleasantville/pleasantvillebynight.com/include/user_if/xrpc_server.php(118): call_user_func_array('invoke_action', Array)
#7 /home/pleasantville/pleasantvillebynight.com/rpc.php(89): xrpc_server->handle('["invoke_action...')
#8 {main}
[*]Everything must burn[*]
Salen
Werehippie

Re: trying to get into stats

Postby Taylor » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:03 am

Apparently at some point the game put that you had killed the creature with ID 0 (that doesn't exist). I've fixed it, but I don't know what caused it in the first place.
When was the last time you'd loaded the stat screen before this started happening?
Taylor
Site Admin

Re: trying to get into stats

Postby Salen » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:54 pm

wow, i think it was a couple of fights before that.....i'm talented i guess LOL!
[*]Everything must burn[*]
Salen
Werehippie

Return to Error Codes