Not in Battle Error

Post any bugs that feature an actual error code.

Not in Battle Error

Postby Carrec » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:24 am

Exception: exception 'xenos_exception' with message 'Player not in battle.' in /home/pleasantvillebynight.com/actions/battle_action.php:11
Stack trace:
#0 /home/pleasantville/pleasantvillebynight.com/rpcs/invoke_action.php(22): action_battle_action(Array)
#1 [internal function]: invoke_action('battle_action', Array)
#2 /home/pleasantville/pleasantvillebynight.com/include/user_if/xrpc_server.php(118): call_user_func_array('invoke_action', Array)
#3 /home/pleasantville/pleasantvillebynight.com/rpc.php (89): xrpc_server->handle('[invoke_action...')
#4 {main}

I was in a fight against one of the nerds and a zombie dog when other dogs jumped in against me. Only equipped item was a Weirdfellows Fez. It was a little after 8:00 CST.
Carrec
Werehippie

Re: Not in Battle Error

Postby Taylor » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:00 am

Carrec wrote:Exception: exception 'xenos_exception' with message 'Player not in battle.' in /home/pleasantvillebynight.com/actions/battle_action.php:11
Stack trace:
#0 /home/pleasantville/pleasantvillebynight.com/rpcs/invoke_action.php(22): action_battle_action(Array)
#1 [internal function]: invoke_action('battle_action', Array)
#2 /home/pleasantville/pleasantvillebynight.com/include/user_if/xrpc_server.php(118): call_user_func_array('invoke_action', Array)
#3 /home/pleasantville/pleasantvillebynight.com/rpc.php (89): xrpc_server->handle('[invoke_action...')
#4 {main}

I was in a fight against one of the nerds and a zombie dog when other dogs jumped in against me. Only equipped item was a Weirdfellows Fez. It was a little after 8:00 CST.

Were you still in battle when that happened? Had you been killed?
Taylor
Site Admin

Postby Carrec » Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:33 am

When I hit OK to close the dialog I woke up in the hospital, so I may have been defeated. Is it possible that I clicked too fast?

I just looked at the screen grab. The battle was over. Both me and the enemy appear to have HP remaining. However, it looks like a hellhound hit me hard enough to kill me.
Carrec
Werehippie

Postby Taylor » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:45 pm

I'm guessing that the problem came from clicking too fast, but that's still something I should fix to not throw an error.
Taylor
Site Admin

Return to Error Codes