Heading for Pleasantvile Streets

Post any bugs that feature an actual error code.

Heading for Pleasantvile Streets

Postby crashnburn11 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:47 am

Was just starting the game. Fought the vampire, then did one other deal, and the fought a drunk on the streets. Got my ass kicked, and sent to the hospital. Now everytime I attempt to leave the hospital back to the streets I get this error and it won't go there:

Code: Select all
Exception: exception 'xenos_exception' with message 'Could not read from creature data files.' in /home/pleasantville/pleasantvillebynight.com/include/db_if/db_creature_if.php:13
Stack trace:
#0 /home/pleasantville/pleasantvillebynight.com/include/db_if/db_creature_if.php(21): db_creature_if->get_creature(false)
#1 /home/pleasantville/pleasantvillebynight.com/include/db_if/db_creature_if.php(36): db_creature_if->get_creature_property(false, 'description')
#2 /home/pleasantville/pleasantvillebynight.com/include/game_if/game_creature_if.php(669): db_creature_if->get_description(false)
#3 /home/pleasantville/pleasantvillebynight.com/include/game_if/game_battle_if.php(1192): game_creature_if->get_description(false)
#4 /home/pleasantville/pleasantvillebynight.com/actions/load_battle.php(14): game_battle_if->get_battle_info()
#5 /home/pleasantville/pleasantvillebynight.com/rpcs/invoke_action.php(22): action_load_battle(NULL)
#6 [internal function]: invoke_action('load_battle')
#7 /home/pleasantville/pleasantvillebynight.com/include/user_if/xrpc_server.php(118): call_user_func_array('invoke_action', Array)
#8 /home/pleasantville/pleasantvillebynight.com/rpc.php(89): xrpc_server->handle('["invoke_action...')
#9 {main}
crashnburn11
Werehippie

Re: Heading for Pleasantvile Streets

Postby Taylor » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:56 am

Huh. The game still thought you were in a battle, but it had deleted the creatures that had died. I'm looking into what's causing this, but for now I've deleted the battle so you should be able to move around.
Taylor
Site Admin

Return to Error Codes